StarBets Review

StarBets Review

100% Up To $1,000 Deposit Bonus

T&Cs Apply

New players only.18+

Home » StarBets Review

Starbets is one of the most popular crypto casinos in gambling industry, providing an excellent gaming experience to players. The casino has an exceptional platform, offering huge opportunities such as lucrative bonuses and casino games. 

  • 100% up To $1,000 Deposit Bonus 
  • All geos accepted
  • No KYC, quick sign up with email
  • Dividend pool that shares profits with players
  • Cashback and earn player referal commission 
  • Great support with 24/7 live chat
  • Not the biggest Welcome Offer in town 

StarBets Review and Deposit Bonus

StarBets Welcome Bonus

New customers registering new accounts at StarBets Casino can take advantage of the 100% welcome deposit bonus of up to $1000. To be eligible for the welcome bonus, you need to deposit at least $10. The Welcome Bonus is subject to 30 times play-through Wagering Requirements.

StarBets Cashback Bonus

Depending on your rank, StarBets Casino will give you a percentage cashback bonus. Players earn more cashback as their rank increases. You are eligible for up to 30% cashback which you can withdraw anytime or use to play games. 

StarBets Dividends

StarBets Casino also has a dividend system that distributes casino profits among the users. All players who have signed up for an account get a share of distributed profits. A 2% of the dividend pool gets distributed daily, and the remaining 98% is rolled over into the next day’s pool.

About StarBet Casino 

StarBets Casino is a crypto gambling platform established in 2022. The platform has a user-friendly design which makes it incredible on all devices. It has a casino section full of variety casino games including in-house products, slots games, live dealer and table games. 

StarBets Casino games are provided by the best developers such as Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Endorphina, Thunderkick, Playson, Quickspin, Evoplay, and many others.

The site allows a range of banking methods, including BTC, Ethereum, LiteCoin, USDT, BNB, and TRON. The casino offers instant withdrawals and deposits.

Moreover, this online gaming site has a dedicated customer support team available 24/7 to assist players with any question they may have.

StarBets Review Details

Restricted Countries

100% Up To $1,000 


New players only.18+

Trust & Fairness
Games & Software
Bonuses & Promotions
Customer Support
8.5 Overall Rating
StarBets Review